Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: The Little Ones

Babies and little kids need to just STOP IT.  They need to stop it with their cuteness because it is just too much to handle.  I'm assuming the vast majority of you have a cousin, child, sibling, niece or nephew that is somewhere under the age of 7 or so and that is just too. cute.  And guess what their cuteness is going to get them?  Whatever they darn well please for Christmas.





































































Minnetonka Booties via J. Crew // Zara Coat // Gap Hat // J. Crew Overnighter // Gap Dress
Ikea Bed Canopy // Zara Sweater // Zara Sneakers // Nature Baby Booties via J. Crew 
American Girl Doll // Land of Nod Elephant // Land of Nod Quilt

5 comments:

  1. My friend's kids get so spoiled whenever I go shopping. This post is not helping! Super cute gift ideas though :) Love.

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so precious!
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm young so babies still scare me but the toys and knick-knacks offered for them are just too cute. Even I know that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! It's my little niece's first Christmas and I still can't decide what to get her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are you doing this to me?? The amount of cuteness in this post is insane!

    ReplyDelete