Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Snapshots

I had a lovely weekend.  I got plenty of sleep and saw lots of good friends.  I had brunch on Saturday morning with a very good friend.  Later in the day I went shopping for apartment things with my mom. And at night I had a reunion with some of my best friends from high school.  On Sunday I cleaned, organized, decorated and put together ikea furniture all. day. long.  And at night I had a long phone call with my best friend who now lives in L.A.  Now the weekend is over and the week has begun but that's okay. I'm well rested and I have a countdown to Thanksgiving (17 days!) to keep me motivated.  Bring it on, Monday. 

At the State Theater downtwon. // Brunch with a good friend.  So. delicious.  // At an adorable cafe.
Learning a new song on guitar. // Afternoon shopping at ikea. // Such a fun place to shop.
A strawberry margharita at dinner. // Finally got around to decorating my room. // I love candles. 

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend!

    Hope you can check out my latest post about the Bachelor Canada event I attended. www.nellecreations.com

    Save 10% off your first GLOSSYBOX with code GLOSSY32

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos! I love that last one. Ikea furniture is such a pain to put together, but so worth it once it's finished!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love instagram posts :) Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Sounds like an amazing weekend! Super busy, but those are the best right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your apartment looks amazing, come decorate my room for me! I love catching up with old friends, looks like you had so much fun! Have a great week, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room looks gorgeous. It's my turn to clean and organised my room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope my upcoming Sunday is like your last one... I have so much cleaning to do! Love your weekend pics :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an awesome weekend - loooove brunch!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete