1. Freshly cut hair. So shiny, so perfectly blown out, so free of split ends.
2. Seeing a movie on opening weekend. Like Lincoln. It was so good, you guys.
3. Getting a manicure. There's just something so perfectly girly about it. I rarely spend the money on manicures but I did splurge on one this weekend and it was so nice.
4. The classics. Like 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' which is playing at the coffee shop I'm at right now.
5. Pumpkin Bars. Like these ones that I made for a Thanksgiving themed work party. They were just the biggest hit ever, if I do say so myself.
6. Gangnam Style. Mainly this performance of the song. I was so late to jump on the Gangnam Stye bandwagon, but now that I have I love the song. How can you not be happy when listening to it?
7. That moment when you finally finish a project. Be it a paper, a design project or something for work, it is so wonderful to finally be able to cross it off your to-do list.
8. Finding the perfect Christmas present. I love shopping for Christmas presents, but I'm a pretty picky shopper, so when I find the perfect one it's so rewarding.
9. This quote: "An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail."
10. Laughter. It's the very best medicine.