Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: For Her

We're going there. The holidays. I know some of us (myself included) are more excited about the holidays than others. BUT with Thanksgiving six days away and Black Friday (a holiday in itself) seven days away, I am officially starting a season of holiday posting. Don't worry, not every day. But rest assured that from now on there will be a holiday post (or two) sprinkled into the fun every week. Can you handle it? Awesome. First up: a gift guide.






































































J. Crew Factory Blouse // Design Darling Bracelet // J. Crew Factory iPhone Case
Gorjana Necklace // BaubleBar Red Stud Wrap // Madewell Flats // J. Crew Factory Purse
Rifle Paper Co. Cards // J. Crew Factory Sequin Tee // Kate Spade Tote
Kate Spade Bow Ring // Illume Heirloom Pumpkin Candle  

Which are your favorites? Do you have any other gift ideas? I'd love to hear them!
Also, it's Friday. Have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. i want the necklace!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pink bag is perfection. you have such good taste! can you do a gift guide for him? I have three brothers (one who is very preppy and sylin'), and I never quite know what to get them. I feel like you would have some lovely ideas!

    Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie,

    Love this post!! I adore the bow ring, stationary, glitter Iphone case and the festive holiday top. Definitely lovely gifts!

    XO Jenna
    http://Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "For her" is really "For me," right? Cause dang, girl, I love ALL these ideas! Who wouldn't want an adorable sparkly phone cover?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love. Those blue flats are gorgeous! I'm so excited for the season! And totally didn't realize Thanksgiving was 6 days away. Awesome! Have a good one :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I'm so glad we're on the same page- bring on the holidays! So many things that I love in this gift guide, especially the sequin top, the kelly green blouse and that iPhone case. I'm so looking forward to more of your holiday posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks. I love the pink purse and the sparkly top!
    Xo,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these picks! I cannot believe how fast time is going...and that shopping for people is already on my mind!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm kind of loving everything! Especially that purse! I'm always a little reluctant to wear sequins or glitter type outfits... but that top would be impossible to pass up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the 'is this seat taken handsome stranger' tote is too cute. I need to create a christmas shopping list soon.

    ReplyDelete