Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Snapshots

A movie night. Sleep. Brunch. Birthdays. A suprise party. Noodles. A Christmas tree. Everygirling. The AMAs (please tell me someone else saw the Gangnam Style performance).

That's a little idea of what happened throughout my (lovely) weekend.  I'm not super excited that it's Monday but I am definitely excited that it's almost Thanksgiving. Three more days...
























































Those are a few snapshots of my weekend.  How was yours?

9 comments:

  1. you had a surprise party too! so, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, sounds like fun! i didn't see gangnam style, i'll have to youtube it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm I love brunch too. And I love spending Friday nights in watching movies.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink skirt is so cute! Aww, so exciting that your holiday decorations are up already- I think I'll be doing mine this coming weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is adorable, and that brunch looks so good! Glad you had a fabulous weekend! Mine was pretty low key, with some random late night fun thrown in Friday night, so basically perfect :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog :) would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a super fun weekend! Here's to a short week and a great holiday :)
    -XOXO-
    Libby at http://libbysoutlook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like it was a good weekend!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how your weekends always seem to be filled with lovely little things, you always seem like you really take the time to enjoy things. Hope you had a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete