Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Snapshots

So my brother is getting married in December. I can't even explain to you how happy I am about this. I LOVE weddings.  So much. On Friday night I came home to their wedding invitation and an invitation to a holiday party. It made me quite a happy camper. I spent Friday night in relaxing and catching up on my favorite shows, mainly New Girl. Is it sad that sometimes that is my version of a perfect Friday night? I just needed to relax.  And I did.  And it was wonderful.

Saturday night was spent with some of my best friends, catching up and then going out. It was a much later night than I had wanted but it was definitely worth it. On Sunday I went grocery shopping and worked on this feature for The Everygirl at a lovely little coffee shop in my neighborhood.

After such a wonderful weekend, I'm preparing myself for a very busy week ahead. I hope you all have a lovely week!

6 comments:

  1. More often than not I spend my Friday nights staying in and watching Grey's Anatomy or another favorite show. I'm always exhausted from the week and just want to relax. Saturday night is my going out time. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend really does sound wonderful! That's not sad at all, I'm totally with you. I LOVE spending nights in. And congrats to your brother, that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your brother! Maybe you'll post some wedding boards on here? haha. I'm glad you got to relax over the weekend. Sometimes a lazy friday night is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty much my definition of the perfect Friday evening. Yay for your brother! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love weddings and catching up on New Girl episodes? Probably my favorite show of all time. I just can't get enough!

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wedding in December sounds so fun, especially when it's your brother's! I hope this week isn't too crazy for you!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete