Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Weekend


The weekend is officially here.  Happy happy happy day.  It has been a long week, although it went by really quickly.  Does that make any sense?  If not, let's all just blame it on sleep deprivation.

In other news, I have a lot to look forward to this weekend.  My plans include:
1. Brunch with a good friend Saturday morning.  Brunch is quite possibly
my favorite thing in the world, in case you didn't know.
2. Maybe (hopefully) seeing my brother.  He's going to be in town for an event
and I haven't seen him since the beginning of April.  Not acceptable.
3.  I will also get to see one of my very best friends from high school who is in
town on a break from med school.  Yes, med school.  She's a smart one.
4. Get ahead on a few features for The Everygirl.
5. Hopefully make a trip to Ikea to pick up a few things for my new apartment,
which you will eventually get to see.  I promise!  
6. Work on posts and a few other things for the blog.  And visit all of
your blogs, too!  I've had such little time to comment lately it's been ridiculous.
7. Go to yoga.
8.  SLEEP.

That's that.  My weekend plans.  What are you all up to this weekend?

Image via

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic weekend to me! I'll be busy prepping for covering election day, working out (if I can motivate myself tomorrow, and finishing Mockingjay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like fantastic weekend plans!! Brunch is definitely the best meal ever :) I hope you get to see your brother, too! I'm spending time in Arizona this weekend with one of my favorite people, so it's bound to be good :) Have a great one!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete