Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Friends & family, a job, a wonderful internship, my health, the list goes on and on. But what I would really like to say here is that I am thankful for this blog and for all of YOU. Seriously. I know it's cliche to say it but I'm going to say it anyway because I mean it. I started this blog right before graduating from college last spring. I had very little direction and no job to speak of and I wanted to find something meaningful to fill my time. Enter blogging. I've learned so much these past few months and I am so grateful that you keep following along. Thank you thank you thank you.

I'm off to my aunt and uncle's house to eat lots and lots of food now. I will be back tomorrow with a Gift Guide for Him if you feel so inclined to stop by. But in the meantime, be thankful and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment