Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: For Him

Happy Black Friday! In honor of one of the biggest shopping days of the year, here's another gift guide.  This time for him.  Oh, the elusive man.  If any guys read my blog, take note: when it comes to buying presents for you, you are elusive. And confusing. But I'm still taking a stab at this whole 'buying presents for guys' thing. This is what I came up with. Please let me know if you have any suggestions as well!




































































J. Crew Plaid Top // Ray-Ban Wayfarers // Nike Running Shoes // Lacoste Watch 
Target DVDs // North Face Jacket // Apple iPad // Sperry Top-Siders 
Lands' End Slippers // Jack Spade Wallet // Tickets // J. Crew Sleep Pant

I'm off to see the movie Lincoln with my mom.  Enjoy the rest of this holiday weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, such a good list! I got hubby the Wayfarers a couple years ago and they just don't go our of style! Good picks... might want the ipad for myself though!

    xo, Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are good picks! i think my boyfriend would be happy with any of them. hope the movie was good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I love the tickets and TV on DVD options. And really who doesn't want an iPad?!
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Jackie :)
    -XOXO-
    Libby at http://libbysoutlook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, it's so hard to shop for guys! I'm having the toughest time thinking of a present for my roommate. These are definitely great ideas!

    ReplyDelete