1) Watching your favorite movie. Mine is You've Got Mail. There's just something about it. It may not be a movie of the most substance, but it makes me feel like I'm at home, somewhere familiar & loving, no matter where I am.
2) A good laugh. Like the kind of laugh where you laugh so hard you stop making any noise at all.
3) Watching Jimmy Fallon write his weekly thank you notes.
4) Finally getting in to bed when you're just exhausted.
5) Falling asleep in freshly washed sheets.
6) Getting a compliment from a complete stranger.
7) The beach on a perfect summer day.
8) When the campus red bull car stops to give you a free red bull.
9) Checking my daily blogs first thing every morning.
10) Coffee shops. And chai tea lattes, like the one I'm drinking right now. At a coffee shop.
Enjoy your Tuesday!