Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wish List (shoes & maxi dress edition)


I have been a sucker for maxi dresses this season.  And I'm always a sucker for shoes.  After all, they do make the outfit.  Hence my current wish list.  My personal favorites are the Cole Haan ballet slippers in leopard print.  Miss Alaina Kaczmarski has been sporting them all the time and they just look so fun and versatile (not to mention insanely comfortable).  Unfortunately they are no longer available at Cole Haan, but if I happen to find them at a sale you had better bet I will snatch them up right away.

What items have you all been craving lately?

1 comment:

  1. Great wish list and outfits!!The maxi dress shoes and bags are looking awesome. Specially the black maxi dress is my favorite piece. The design is so standard and good looking.

    ReplyDelete