Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Snapshots

This weekend started off with a big moment for me.  Prepare yourselves...I joined Pinterest.  And it's about time.  I decided that if any one online site could provide me with inspiration for blogging and for life in general, it was Pinterest.  Please do follow me if you feel so inclined.  It would make me a very happy camper.

Other than my Pinterest epiphany, the rest of my weekend was pretty glorious as well.  I spent a lot of time with friends and a lot of time outside, just as I had hoped.


Saturday morning I stayed in bed on Pinterest instead 
of making breakfast right away.  Prolonging the wait for 
breakfast is so very unlike me.  I told you I was hooked.


Late Saturday afternoon I went to dinner at Annie's with
some friends.  It was delicious and the perfect night for
eating outside.


We then went to see Snow White and the Huntsman. 
I personally thought it was quite good.  And no, this isn't
a scene from the movie.


Sunday morning it was back to the Wilde Roast Cafe
for my favorite meal of any day.


This is what I ate.  Such a wonderful way to start
my Sunday.


Chai tea latte.  Christmas in a cup, anyone?


Following brunch we went for a walk to the Stone
Arch Bridge, which is easily one of my favorite 
places in Minneapolis.


It looks really gloomy but it was actually a lovely day 
for a walk.


The rest of the day was spent with friends watching Downton Abbey and relaxing.  Have you ever seen that show before?  I hadn't until yesterday but now I love it.  It's so dramatic and interesting.  I hope you all have a fantastic start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment