Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Snapshots


My weekend was perfectly balanced with productivity, relaxing, and hanging out with friends.  Of course I forgot to take any snapshots of the hanging out with friends part, and that's why there are so many pictures of food above.

I also read a big chunk of The Pillars of the Earth this weekend.  It is such a good book, although I will admit that you need to make it past the first few hundred pages before it gets really interesting.  

On Saturday I walked to my neighborhood grocery store to get ingredients for these cookies.  I made the dough on Saturday night and will be baking the cookies today.  You can only imagine how excited I am to get that dough out of the refrigerator, into the oven, and into my belly.  Picture this.  Every single time I opened the fridge for the past day and a half, that cookie dough deliciousness was staring right back at me.
It's such a miracle I didn't eat half of it already.  I'll be sure to give you an update on the cookies later, but for now, happy Monday!  I hope your week is off to a lovely start.

No comments:

Post a Comment