Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Workout Apparel

I am just going to admit it, I am one of those crazy people who loves working out.  In high school I ran cross country and track & field and played tennis.  And since starting college four years ago I've run three marathons.  I also joined Corepower Yoga a few months ago and have been in love with their yoga sculpt classes ever since.

Now that you have my extremely captivating history of working out, let's discuss the real meaning of this post.  Workout apparel and accessories.  Sometimes it amazes me that all of my workout apparel has lasted so long.  Somehow, even though I use it all the time, I manage to make it last for years and years.  Buying workout apparel always seems to come last on my list.

But if it didn't come last on my list, here are the items I would buy.



























































1. Asics Tank// 2. Lifefactory Glass Bottle via Athleta// 3. Under Armour Tank
4. Gaiam Yoga Mat via Target// 5. Asics Running Shoes
6. Gaiam Gym Bag via Target// 7. Lululemon Crop Pant// 8. Lululemon Shorts

Oh...AND Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment