Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Snapshots

Have you ever had one of those perfect weekends?  You know, the kind of weekend where you get to do everything on your wish list.  The kind of weekend where every day is just the day you want to be having.  That was my weekend.  There was just the right mix of socializing, having fun and relaxing.


On Friday evening my roommate and I went shopping.  There's 
the Coach city bag I had on last week's wish list.


Colorful pants at Gap!


My love Michael Kors.


View from the bus stop on the way home.  Oh yes, we travel in class.


By the time we got back it was already getting late so we stayed in, 
ate this deliciousness and watched War Horse.  Holy emotional 
rollercoaster.  I've never felt such a connection with a horse.


I splurged at the mall and bought these sunglasses.
I love them.


Saturday was a beach day at Lake Calhoun.


It was 90 degrees and therefore really crowded.  But it was 
also so much fun.


After a couple of hours we went to the Cafeteria in Uptown.


I got a blueberry mojito.  So delicious.


Let me rephrase that.  I got a ginormous blueberry mojito.


And a tasty veggie burger with fries.


How pretty was our view?


After the Cafeteria we headed over to Urban Outfitters.
This sign caught my eye.


On Saturday night we went out with friends. I wore a maxi 
dress from Piperlime.


On Sunday my roommate and I went grocery shopping.  I can't 
tell you the last time I had fresh food in my fridge.  My first 
post-shopping meal?  A spinach wrap (lettuce, avacado, swiss 
cheese, hummus, Morningstar chicken) with grapes.  Perfection.

My roommates and I also watched W.E. on Sunday night.  IMDB gave it a 5/10 rating but we happened to love it.  Check it out if you have the time.  In the meantime, happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment