Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Snapshots

This weekend consisted of yoga, running, a reunion with some of my best friends from high school and Pride in Minneapolis.  I didn't get to participate in any Pride festivities but you could still feel the energy all over the city.

On Friday night I also played catch phrase with my roommates and a friend.  Oh. My. Gosh.  I haven't played that game in a long time and I forgot how intense it was.  I literally felt like I was having heart palpitations.

As for what was caught on camera, these are the pictures I have.  Some of them are actually from late last week but I hope y'all can overlook that.

























































1. New swimsuit! // 2. Learning to play Ed Sheeran's The A Team on guitar.  He is my new favorite.
3. Friends from high school. // 4. My friend's puppy Milton.
5. Lake Calhoun on a summer day. // 6. Breakfast at my favorite restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment