Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pretty & Polished

Can we talk nails for a bit today?  Okay, great.  I am one of those people who can never ever in a million years leave the house without my nails painted.  I feel completely naked without polish.   Lucky for me, since sophomore year of college, my roommates and I have always kept all of our nail polish in a large basket in the heart of the living room.  Last year I lived with 5 other girls and there was rarely a night when there wasn't someone sitting on the couch doing their nails. If you have roommates I highly recommend doing this.


Yesterday I scoured the internet looking for my favorite summer nail polish and here is what I found.
Separated by color of course, because I'm organized like that.




Zoya Shay//Butter London Yummy Mummy//OPI Sweet Heart
Butter London Cheeky Chops//MAC Ravishing//Tom Ford Coral Blame via Neiman Marcus
Essie Van D'Go//MAC Soft Pink Nude//Zoya Lolly
Essie Mojito Madness//Butter London Artful Dodger//Priti NYC Californian Bluebell

What's your favorite nail polish for the summer?

2 comments: