Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Colors: Hot Pink


































































BaubleBar Belt Cuff//Kate Spade Necklace//Madewell Belt
Michael Stars Dress via Piperlime//Essie Nail Polish//Anthropologie Bag
Cole Haan Ballet Slipper//Joie Top via Piperlime//J. Crew Jeans

Hot pink is one of my very favorite colors of the summer.  It reminds me of the pink and green watermelon dress that I used to wear 24/7 when I was little.  Oh how far I've come...  And even though there are no longer any watermelon dresses in my closet, I still think this color is pure summer perfection.  


She makes pink pants look so effortless.



Taylor Sterling rocking this pink dress.




Will someone please find me an occasion on which to wear this Katie Ermilio dress?  
It's a showstopper.

Images: 1234

No comments:

Post a Comment