Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rainy Day

This morning I woke up to a loud thunderstorm outside my window.  And I loved it.  You see, I love thunderstorms.  And I especially love thunderstorms on days when I have no particular plans and I can stay inside all warm and cozy and listen to the rain fall against my window.  Does anyone else feel the same way?  Naturally, as I sat inside all warm and cozy, I decided it would be a great idea to compose a little collage of lovely rainy day looks.  Some of them include the ever perfect Hunter rainboots, which I will one day own.  Hopefully one day soon.


Seriously, how stylish do these ladies look?  That's my goal.  Next time it's raining and I have to walk somewhere, I am going to look extremely stylish instead of arriving at my destination with wet feet and frizzy hair.  

But for now, I am going to go curl up on my couch, respond to some e-mails and read a good book.
Because that's what rainy days are for.

Images: 1234567

No comments:

Post a Comment