Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Color Me Coral

A hybrid of orange, red and pink, coral is one of the prettiest colors on the spectrum.  From home decor to clothing and make-up, it seems to look good anywhere.  So here's a little coral eye candy for your Friday afternoon.  














































































I'm in the mood to be productive this weekend.  I would love to catch up on some projects that have been put on the back burner for a while.  I've also been reading the book The Pillars of the Earth and I would love to have some time to actually make a dent in it.  It's almost 1,000 pages long and I am only about 130 pages in to it.  Lastly, I hope to spend some time with friends.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Images: 12345678

No comments:

Post a Comment