Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekly Wish List

Summer is quickly approaching and with it comes a new list of styles I am loving for the summer months.
Here is my very first weekly wish list.


My favorite color scheme lately has been neutral.  Give me something on the beige-white-black color scheme and I am good to go.  Hence the neutral accessories shown above.  Enter these colorful J Brand Skinny Jeans and I may have just broken my pattern.

I have been wanting to buy some colored jeans for a while now.  Normally I'm not one to follow trends, but I am all for this one.  I was originally wanting some light pink (aka neutral) pants, but why not go for a nice sea foam green?  

As for everything else on my wish list, I have been loving wedges lately, and this classic pair from Zara is beautiful.  These are my choice sunglasses for the season and I have been eyeing them for a while now.  I saw this blazer at J. Crew last weekend and fell in love.  It's lightweight, classic and much more summery than the black blazers I currently own.  

And then comes the splurge: The Tory Burch handbag.   There's no way I could currently afford it, but a girl can dream, right?  And for summer I think the perfect mix between canvas and tan makes the ideal handbag.  I'll let you know when I find the perfect affordable bag.





No comments:

Post a Comment