Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Madrid

I don't know what it is about the end of a school year that makes the nostalgia rush in more than ever.  But true to form, every May (and this May more than ever because I'm graduating from college) I get nostalgia that won't go away.  Last night I was thinking about my trip to Madrid, Spain last summer.  I was awarded a research fellowship from my school to study urban design in Madrid.  At the end of June, I got on a plane and went overseas by myself for six weeks.  It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.


























View from the top of the Palacio de Cibeles




Inside the Palacio de Cibeles

One of many afternoons at the Parque del Buen Retiro

Painting in Plaza Mayor

Evening at Plaza de Oriente


A bridge over the Manzanares River

Parque del Buen Retiro
Here's to you, Madrid. 



No comments:

Post a Comment