Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Vision of Home

I think my interior design aesthetic is a mix of glamour, vintage, classic and clean, with plenty of well-organized personal touches like picture frames.  Does that make any sense?  Maybe not, but those
are the words that come to mind when I envision my apartment. 

As a college student, I've been living with roommates for the past 4 years.  Our apartments have always been a hodgepodge of Ikea treasures and different design aesthetics.  But my room is simple and elegant with something of a vintage feel.  I LOVE being there.  And I'm pretty proud of the fact that I've been able to make my room feel like home, even in a college student's apartment and on a college student's budget.  I'll post pictures of that space later on.  But for now, these are some spaces that I think are beautiful and inspiring.  I hope you do too.























































Images: 123456789 & 11101213




No comments:

Post a Comment