Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Style Me Minty


One of my new loves lately is Style Mint.  For those of you who haven't heard of it, Style Mint is an online store that sells amazing t-shirts (among other things) at completely reasonable prices.  I know what you're thinking.  How can a t-shirt be amazing?  Well somehow, these ones are.  They are so versatile and so pretty and so well made.  (And no I promise I'm not getting paid to promote this)



The shirts come in this pretty little packaging.


And they look like this.


Or like this.

I'm currently craving this dress.

And this t-shirt.

Simple things like these are just so easy and chic.  I love pairing them with jeans or a cute skirt and spicing them up with jewelry and accessories.  If you're thinking of getting a shirt or some other lovely item, I would definitely recommend signing up for the mailing list.  They have sales all the time.  Happy shopping & happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment