Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekend Snapshots

Happy Memorial Day!  This weekend was spent at my parents house.  It was very relaxing and a much needed break from the city.  But I am very happy to be back.


Morning sunshine.


On Friday afternoon I got fitted for a 
bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding. 


This is my parents puppy when he's all cute
and sleepy in the morning.


On Sunday I went to my little cousin's birthday
party.  I found this dinosaur protecting it's nest.


I also found this birthday cake.


I bought these delicious cupcakes for a friend.


Today my mom and I went to the Wilde Roast 
Cafe for lunch.


So tasty.



I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their weekend!  And thank you to all of the veterans and those currently serving our country.  I appreciate all that you do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment