Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hello.

Hi, I'm Jackie.

Welcome to my very first blog post.

This has really been a long time coming.  It all started earlier this year when one of my good friends told me about her roommate's friend's blog Fit Foodie Finds.  This led me to read Kendie Everyday which led to Sterling Style and Live Creating Yourself which then led to The Everygirl and so on (you get the point).  Anyway, long story short, I was hooked.  And it wasn't long before I wanted to start a blog myself.

So here is daydreamer, a lifestyle blog that will be filled with all things that I love and that inspire me.  It's named after one of my favorite Adele songs, and if you feel so inclined, you can listen to it here.

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck.
    I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here on daydreamer.

    ReplyDelete