Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wish List: Blazers

Blazers are perfect additions to your wardrobe no matter the season.  Spring, summer, fall or winter, blazers are there for me pulling together any and every outfit in the nick of time.  Here's my problem: I literally own only two blazers.  And they're both black.  Is this okay?  Absolutely not.  So I did a little online shopping and came up with a few of my favorites.  Which do you like best?

Clockwise from Top Left: Zara // Two Penny Blue // Gap 
 Topshop // J. Crew // Topshop // Zara

On another note, I think it's about time for me to petition Zara to open up shop in Minneapolis.  Their clothing is so much better and convincing in person.  

And on one last note, I hope that anyone who is in New York for Fashion Week is having an amazing time!

5 comments:

  1. You can never have enough blazers, I want one in every color! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree, more blazers are a must. I only have one (I suck) and it's black (I really suck), but I want all of these. I think my favorite is the red one, OF COURSE it's J. Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with Zara and Topshop, but the closest stores to me are hours away... I love blazer and need to add more to my closet. My personal favs are the hot pink J. Crew one and the Topshop printed one. You always find the cutest stuff to choose from!
    -XOXO-
    Libby at http://libbysoutlook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the red zara one, and the pink one is so perfectly styled!

    fancy {no}pants

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blazers are so key for life! Love the pics. I'm awful at wearing my white ones, but I love this one. The double breasted pink one is sooooo good though! I'm leaning towards the red one though, because J. Crew's blazers fit so perfectly. Can't wait to see what you get!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete