1) I had an amazing time at The Everygirl Contributors Party last night! It was so wonderful to finally meet Danielle and the entire team. And can we discuss how great it is to meet bloggers in person? I was walking around the party meeting new people and every. single. person. I talked to had a blog. It was quite possibly the most creative, entrepreneurial group of women I had ever been around. And I loved that.
2) I'm working in Alaina's dining room with team Everygirl today and I love that, too.
3) I'm sorry for only talking about The Everygirl lately, but it's such a big part of my life at the moment. And I'm having so much fun with it.
4) Blogger isn't letting me edit posts or create new posts at the moment unless I'm on my phone. Hence the lack of photos these last few days. I'm hoping to get it all figured out this weekend!
5) Happy happy Friday! I hope you all have amazing weekends! And thank you thank you thank you for reading. For real. I love you all for that so much.