Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Today

Today is Thursday.  Which means it's almost the weekend.  Which means it's almost my roommates birthday.  Which means it's almost time to leave the the city for a few days.  Which means campfires, homecooked meals and sleep.  But since today is not quite yet the weekend, I thought I would brighten my day another way.  Polka dot pants, via Gap

I bought these last night and couldn't wait a single day to wear them.  I will admit that the reason I went to Gap in the first place was to buy a birthday present for my roommate.  That happened, too.  Don't worry, I'm not that selfish.  But the moment I saw these pants from afar, I knew they had to be mine.  It also helped when I was walking out of the dressing room and two sales associates exclaimed, "Are you going to buy the polka dot pants?!? I love those."  Good work, Gap employees. Good work.



And yes, this is my current version of an outfit post.  I promise they'll get more in depth one of these days.  What are you all wearing today? 

8 comments:

  1. Ahh, your polka dot pants are so awesome! Sounds like you have a really awesome weekend planned- have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your polka dot pants! Seriously, I want them.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those pants. I'm getting myself a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pants! polka dots are the best :)

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, these pants are killing me. They're too good, I need them. And yes please, real outfit posts soon! I have feeling you have some amazing items you've been hiding from us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love polka dots! Are these from Anthro? Cute blog, glad I found it :)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants are adorable!! Love. I wouldn't have left Gap without them either. No reason not to shop for yourself, too :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those polka dot pants are the CUTEST! Hope you have a fun weekend :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete