On Friday afternoon my mom and I tried out a different restaurant in Minneapolis. This was big for us. We usually just stick with our favorite restaurant and call it a day. The restaurant that we checked out was called the Birchwood Cafe and it was delicious. Like seriously delicious, and the ingredients were incredibly fresh. I ordered the Black Bean Quinoa Burger and my mom had the Turkey Burger.
The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing, taking the puppy for walks around the neighborhood and a birthday celebration at a lovely new winery near my hometown. I rediscovered what fireflies look like and what it's like to see the stars at night. I adore living in the city but I will forever love stargazing when I get the chance.
1. Handwritten menu At Birchwood Cafe. // 2. Black Bean Quinoa Burger. So. Good.
3. And I had an ice cream cone too. // 4. Inside the cafe.
5. Bonding with my puppy. // 6. Walks in the neighborhood where I grew up.
7. Wine tasting. // 8. Wine & homemade pizza.
9. Outside of the winery. // 10. New workout apparel from Lucy. Yes. Please.
I seriously can hardly believe it's the beginning of another week. Time has been flying by this summer!