Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Statement Blazer

The blazer is a classic and a definite staple in my wardrobe.  It can make any outfit a standout.
Recently I discovered Two Penny Blue, a collection of high end blazers and jackets.  The brand's style director is Erin Gates of Elements of Style! The entire collection is stunning and their blazers make any outfit that much more chic and put together.  I thought I would do a little styling experiment with one of my favorite blazers from their collection: The Ikat Topper


Insanely gorgeous, right?

Here's how I would style it. 

1. Two Penny Blue Ikat Topper // 2. ShoeMint Kathryn Shoe 
3. Rachel Pally Dress via Piperlime // 4. Kate Spade Watch via Nordstrom
5. J. Crew Bracelet // 6. Michael Kors Earrings

Or like this.


1. Two Penny Blue Ikat Topper // 2. J. Crew Jeans
3. StyleMint Newbury T // 4. Via Spiga Shoes via Piperlime
5. J. Crew Bracelet // 6. Tory Burch Robinson Tote

I love that blazers can be dressed up with pants and dresses or dressed down with jeans and a tee. They're perfect for any occasion.  Which look do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment