Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chevron Lovin'


I will be moving to a new apartment at the beginning of September.  And with every move comes my desire to redecorate my place (which can be an issue considering I've moved six times in the last four years).  This time around I know exactly what I want.


I want to spruce up the entryway (no doubt with some help from the ladies over at The Everygirl).  I also want to find a rug for my bedroom as well as an oversized mirror to lean up against my bedroom wall. Lastly, I'm thinking I need to incorporate some chevron in to my new place.  There's just something so fun about the print, while still being elegant and simple.  


Today I think I'll focus on the chevron aspect of this equation.  Feast your eyes on the loveliness below.









Images: 12345678























Jill Rosenwald Vase // Jill Rosenwald Mug // West Elm Pillow Cover
Urban Outfitters Rug // Target Pillow // Jill Rosenwald Lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment