Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Yesterday afternoon I was just minding my own business, browsing the world of online shopping, when I made an oh-so-delightful discovery.  It's Zara sale time, also known as the most wonderful time of the year (right up there with Christmas, my birthday & the entire fall season).

My lovely city of Minneapolis is not lucky enough to have it's own Zara yet, although I have had the good fortune of making it to the store in three different countries.  Last summer at this very time I was in Madrid and I made sure to spend a fair share of time at the Zaras of Spain.

So here are my picks for this year's summer sale.  If you happen to have a bit of extra cash and are in the mood for online shopping, please do visit the site and make your closet oh so happy.





































































Silver Mini $39.99 // Fantasy Mini $39.99 // Studio Trousers $59.99
Blazer $59.99 // White Top $49.99 // Asymmetrical Top $29.99
Lace Dress $59.99 // Yellow Tube Dress $25.99 // Lace Dress $39.99
Ballerina Flats $19.99 // Strappy Sandal $19.99 // Blucher $29.99
City Bag $129.99 // Messenger Bag $59.99 // Patchwork Clutch $69.99

No comments:

Post a Comment