Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Come Away With Me

No, I am not referencing the Norah Jones song that I had to listen to immediately after creating the title for this post.  Rather I am thinking about the places I want to travel to someday.  Because summer seems to make me think of those sorts of things.

Here are the top five places I want to visit someday (note: this list is ever-changing and growing).

New York City: Because I think I'm a New York girl at heart.





























Maldives: Because it's paradise.

Cinque Terre: Because it's Italy.  And it's gorgeous.





Cape Town: Because I have always wanted to go to Africa, and the city looks beautiful.

Sydney: Because I've always wanted to go to Australia.  And as an architecture student, I want to see the Sydney Opera House up close and personal.

Images: 12345

No comments:

Post a Comment