Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekend Reads: SMP Living

Guys, I just discovered the most wonderful and lovely new lifestyle website...Style Me Pretty Living. Living! I love the original Style Me Pretty so much that I remember exactly when I first heard of it. In fact, I think it was the very first blog I ever read. I'm such a big fan of Abby Larson and her creative genius.

So I'm just going to throw out a suggestion that this weekend you put down whatever you're doing for five minutes (or an hour) and go check out SMP Living. It's beautiful. And inspirational. And so perfectly curated. And you can't tell me you don't like browsing pretty things on the internet every once in awhile (or all the time, if you're like me).

Here are a few images just to show you what you're missing.
















































































Paris images via one & two // Oh Joy! home images via

Lovely, right? Good. Glad that's settled.

I'm off to celebrate the fact that it's Friday and the weekend is a few short hours away. I'm pretty excited about it. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing, fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are gorgeous! I'm definitely checking it out, thanks!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete