Lately I've been overloading my schedule a bit. I have a lot on my plate and all of my commitments have been leading to more stress and anxiety than usual. Sometimes this stress is kind of a good thing. It's just enough to motivate me to get work done. But sometimes it's completely unnecessary. So for today's ten little things list, I thought I would do a breakdown of my favorite ways to de-stress.
1. Sleep. As often and for as long as possible.
2. Workout. Yoga sculpt and running are my favorite workout options.
3. Call your best friend immediately. Or your mom.
4. Plan something fun to look forward to. This always motivates me to get things done.
5. Make a list of things you're thankful for. Maybe this sounds cheesy, but I'm such a believer in the power of gratitude and being thankful for what you have.
6. Take a break and watch something really, really funny. I prefer New Girl.
7. Wake up early and watch the sunrise. Only if you're a morning person. And preferably with a cup of coffee.
8. Read a good book or your favorite magazine.
9. Wear an awesome outfit. This always gives me a confidence boost and brightens my mood.
10. Make a to do list and organize it by priority level.
What's your favorite way to de-stress?