Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

A Celebratory Weekend


The weekend is here! And thank goodness. This was one of those weeks. I have been counting down to the weekend since Sunday night. Phew. It's been a long five days!

My birthday is next week, but since I did not hit the birthday jackpot this year, it's on a Monday. Let me tell you how I feel about that. Meh. Unenthused. But since I'm a birthday fanatic, I'm going to make the most of it. I'll do dinner on Monday and a night out this weekend. Problem solved.

I do have a big to do list to tackle these next few days as well, but really, what else is new? I hope to be a little productive in between all the fun.

Happy happy weekend! I hope you all have a lovely one. What are your plans?

image via

1 comment:

  1. Happy early Birthday!! I hope you have a fabulous time celebrating this weekend, with as little work as possible, really. You deserve the break! I'm off to Nevada/NorCal to ski for a week, which I'm pretty excited about, in part because I've never been!

    Have a great one, darling :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete