Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring Footwear


I’ve been daydreaming about spring a lot lately. I’m done with the snow and the cold. And I’m especially done with winter coats, winter boots, and wearing tights with every dress. I’m ready for warm weather clothing and warm weather shoes, especially wedges. I kind of have a love affair with them. They’re just a bit dressier than your everyday flat sandal, they’re way more comfortable than heels, and they’re really pretty. What more could you ask for?

While doing my regular perusal of my favorite online stores yesterday, I found a few particularly amazing wedges for this upcoming season. I’m especially loving the pair from Rowen, mainly because of that ridiculously pretty mint color.

What are you most looking forward to wearing this spring? 








































Tory Burch | Rowen | ShoeMint | Michael Kors | Anne Klein | J. Crew

Oh! Almost forgot. I did the graphics for another feature over on The Everygirl today. The person featured today is an amazing interior designer named Caitlin Wilson. The photos are beautiful. Thought I would let you know in case you like to keep up with things like that.

5 comments:

  1. I love those wedges from Shoemint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a few pairs of wedges after my old ones fell apart and were too dirty. I love those Tory Burch ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedges are so great in the summer! Awesome picks, too. I love the Tory Burch pair!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wedges are almost all I wear during the summer–they're so easy to dress up or down. I love that mint pair!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so pretty! I really want to start wearing wedges more. I'm awful in heels, but I can handle wedges. I looove the Shoemint ones!

    ReplyDelete