1. Fresh Flowers - especially in the middle of winter.
2. Post blowout hair.
3. Waking up and thinking it's time to get out of bed but then realizing you have an hour left to sleep. Love that.
4. When one of your favorite movies comes on TV. Even if I own the movie, there's just some kind of novelty that comes with watching it on TV.
5. The first signs of spring. When it rains instead of snows, when the temperature slowly starts to rise, and when flowers start to bloom.
6. Those last few seconds right before you drift off to sleep.
7. Opening up a brand new book and reading the first sentence.
8. Introducing someone else to something you love and having them love it, too.
9. Trying out new restaurants on the weekend. Especially if it's for brunch. Because we all know I love brunch.
10. This quote from Dorothy Parker: "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." As seen on this Kate Spade tote.