Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Weekend Snapshots

This weekend was one I'll remember for a lifetime. My brother got married! The ceremony was on Friday which meant I got to have an extended four day weekend. It was awesome. The entire wedding went off without a hitch and it was so wonderful being able to celebrate with friends and family. 

Saturday night was for relaxing and sleeping and I spent Sunday morning with my mom going out to brunch and finally seeing Les Miserables (which was amazing, by the way!). Sunday afternoon was dedicated to cleaning / doing laundry / catching up on life / watching movies on Lifetime. I'm headed back to work today but am looking forward to ringing in the New Year tonight!



Happy happy New Year's Eve! I hope you had a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. you looked gorgeous at the wedding! happy happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding! Love the cake decor too! Happy New Years ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is awesome, and you look gorgeous!! I'm so glad you had such a great time this weekend. Congrats to your brother and his beautiful bride!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete