Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday Wish List

Let's all pretend that I'm a little kid again and it's actually acceptable for me to be posting my own Christmas wish list. Okay, good. Glad we did that. Now that we've decided this is acceptable, please take a look at the items on my holiday wish list this year. 














































































J. Crew Pumps // Tory Burch Wrap Bracelet // Gorjana Necklace // Stella & Dot Bracelet
Tory Burch iPhone Case // Essie Polish // J. Crew Coat // Cupcakes and Cashmere Book 
YSL Perfume // Sarah and Bendrix Print // Guitar // J. Crew Factory Headband
Marc by Marc Jacobs Percy & Natasha // Hunter Boots

What do you want for Christmas this year? Let's hear it.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I want those boots. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete