1. This article: What Extremely Successful People Were Doing At Age 25. Have you read it yet? Sometimes it's just reassuring for me to realize that most people don't have everything figured out in their twenties.
2. One of my best friends. He moved to Chicago recently and got a job at an amazing company there (you may recall that I visited him there this summer. Also the same trip on which I met this lady). He's constantly sending updates on the amazing things he's doing and he is seriously inspiring to me. Not just because I've dreamed of moving to Chicago for years, but because he went ahead and created this new path for himself all on his own. I hope to do that someday in the near future, too.
3. Other friends. One just started medical school and another recently moved out to Los Angeles and is building up her resume as an actress. None of us have it all figured out yet but my friends are some of the most driven people I know and they inspire me all the time.
4. Pinterest. Every day, all day.
5. My editors over at The Everygirl. You're just going to have to get used to me mentioning them. They're pretty awesome.
6. Relatedly, Alaina Kaczmarski's home tour that was posted on TEG last week. I picked up so many ideas that I want to use in my own apartment!
7. Robin Roberts. Wow. I recently watched a special on her journey this past year and it is just incredible how far she's come. She is such an inspiring woman.
8. The two books I'm reading right now: Bossypants by Tina Fey & Grace: A Memoir by Grace Coddington. Two very different women in two very different fields who are both inspiring to me in their own ways. (Allow me to take a moment to pat myself on the back for reading not one, but two books at once. I'm the "I'm too busy, I don't have time to read" girl, so I'm pretty impressed with myself at this recent improvement.)
9. This "Find Your Greatness" commercial from Nike. Maybe it's because I'm a runner, but I just love it.
10. And finally, a quote from Pablo Picasso. "Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working."
Where do you find inspiration?