Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Meet The Spades


Meet The Spades. Kate and Andy. Have you heard of them? If not, you’ve probably heard of the two mega brands they’ve founded – Kate Spade and Jack Spade. Ahh yes, now it’s ringing a bell. I have such a great love for anything and everything Kate Spade, so when I discovered these beautiful pictures of their home in Southampton, I wasn’t very surprised to find I loved that, too. The bright colors and patterns and eclectic details found throughout the home’s décor remind me of all the things I love about Kate Spade’s clothing, accessories, and handbags. Take a look around and see what you think.
































Beautiful, right? If you have a few extra minutes on your hands, feel free to take a peak at a home tour given by Andy himself. Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Given the owners, I'm not at all surprised that I love everything in here. That last bathroom seems to go on forever! Everything is so perfectly decadent. Love!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Kate Spade line (and the new Saturday) line- everything is so bright, fun, colorful, and cute! Their house is really lovely too.

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete