Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Weekend!


























I hope that wherever you are it's starting to feel a little like spring. Minneapolis is on the verge of spring but it's really such a tease. As I write this it’s twenty eight degrees outside. Not my favorite number. Regardless, I've retired my winter coat, hoping that will somehow make the season hurry up a little.

On a happy note, yesterday a few of my friends and I bought tickets for a Mumford & Sons concert this June! I'm so excited. Mumford & Sons is one of my favorite bands ever. The concert is in Kansas City so we're making a little weekend trip out of it. I imagine the concert will look a little something like this.

This weekend I have very few set plans, and I am so thankful for that. I hope to spend some good quality time getting work done and a lot of time relaxing. I’m also meeting up with my brother who I rarely get to see before he heads off to California for the summer. 

Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend?

image via

4 comments:

  1. That's so awesome that you got tickets to Mumford & Sons! Hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you got tickets to Mumford & Sons! They aren't coming to Toronto this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it warms up there soon!! 28 degrees is definitely not ok. It's supposed to be 70 here today, but I'm skeptical of my decision to go bare legged. I'm super jealous you just bought Mumford & Sons tickets! I was just looking at the shows coming through Colorado this season and realizing that I'm going to have to pay a lot if I want to see anyone good, since they're all sold out. Boo. Have a great weekend!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Mumford & Sons! That will be incredible!

    And not to make you jealous or anything, but it's supposed to reach 71 degrees in California today! :-)

    ReplyDelete