Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Weekend!

The weekend, the weekend! It's finally here. This week, like most of mine lately, was extremely busy. I am either working or doing something productive almost constantly Monday through Friday, and I think that's the same for a lot of people. It's either work, commuting to and from work, working on the blog or The Everygirl, or running / going to yoga. But lately I've been finding that I'm not always very efficient. I'll take "5 minute work breaks" that somehow turn into 30 minute work breaks that then turn into 30 minutes less sleep. This week I definitely improved my level of efficiency a little and it was so nice. I got more sleep and felt (at least somewhat) less stressed than normal. 

This weekend I'm doing some spring cleaning / organizing and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm one of those weird people who loves organizing and purging things. Recently I've been noticing pieces of clothing in my closet that I haven't worn in a year or more. And that's ridiculous. I'm also planning to fit in a bit of work, a workout or two, and some time with friends.

Happy weekend to you! What are your plans for the next few days?

P.S. Oh what I would give to be in the scene in that photo right now. It snowed in Minneapolis all day Wednesday and Thursday and a little bit today. Snow! Even in Minnesota, this is not normal. I need 
a beach. Stat!

image via

2 comments:

  1. I just did some major spring cleaning in my closet last weekend- it felt so great to get rid of all that stuff. This weekend I'm planning to see the new exhibit at the Met with some friends- should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got more sleep this week! I've been doing a bit of spring cleaning too, it feels so good to get rid of clutter! I hope your snow doesn't stick around long :( We're supposed to get more this week in Denver, too. Meet you at the beach?? Hope you're having a great weekend!!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete