Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Weekend (and i'm off!)

Thank goodness it is finally Friday. Is anyone else with me? This week has quite possibly been the most stressful week of the year thus far and I am so happy it's over. If you've noticed a lack of posting lately (it's kind of hard to miss), that would be the reason for it. I have a big event coming up for work that has been taking up lots of time, and along with my internship (which I love), it's been a lot. I miss writing my daily blog posts, not to mention reading my favorite blogs on a regular basis, and I hope I can get back in the swing of things soon!

On the bright side, this crazy week has come to an end and I am off to a attend a wedding in St. Louis! I'll get to spend time with some of my best friends and I am so excited to get away and relax a little. I'm writing from the airport right now (whilst people watching, which is probably one of my favorite activities ever). Plans for the weekend include a rehearsal dinner tonight, the wedding and reception tomorrow, and hopefully something fun on Sunday before I come back to Minneapolis. It should be a lovely time.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! What are your plans?

image via

3 comments:

  1. People watching is the best!!! Hmm, weekend plans... going to see one of my friends daughter sing at her first recital and then out to dinner :) Hope you have a lot of fun at the wedding and safe travels!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. surely amazing, I really like this inspiring post!
    keep reading xx

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great time! People watching at the airport is always fun, as are weekend trips, especially for weddings! I spent most of my weekend in the sun, which was perfect :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete