Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Snapshots

Do you ever have one of those extremely relaxed, borderline lazy weekends? This was one of them for me and it was so needed. It was yet another snowy weekend in Minneapolis so staying inside relaxing and catching up on favorite TV shows was just the ticket. I also did a bit of yoga, some shopping and had a three hour conversation with one of my very best friends who now lives in LA. We don't talk nearly enough but when we do it feels like nothing has changed. Do you have any friends like that? Really really good ones that you kind of just know will be there forever? I hope so. Those are the best kind.

Now it's Monday morning and I am back to work on this snowy day. I hope you have a lovely start to your week! 


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes those are the best weekends! And three hour long phone calls to a friend always make them better :) I'm glad you got to relax and recoup a bit! My weekend was pretty low-key too, which was great. That skirt is fabulous, btw!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my kind of weekend :) Where does your friend live in LA? My best friend Jackie still lives in LA and she's exactly the same - doesn't matter how long it's been, whenever we talk or see each other it's like we've seen each other every day.

    and love the photo collage :)

    ReplyDelete