Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Wish List

Since it's getting closer to my birthday (five days! - not that I'm counting down or anything...) I thought I would make a wish list. Is it even acceptable to do that anymore now that I'm an adult? Maybe not, but I'm going to do it anyway. This wish list is pretty sparse, because I've been doing a bit of shopping lately...and I should probably stop. But I spent the better part of college saving almost all of my money. And I'm still saving now, but spending a little, too. 

For example, let me tell you what happened on the way to work this morning. I stopped at Target really quickly to buy two very small, very practical items. I also usually buy a latte in the morning but I’ve been trying to cut back lately. So when I walked past Starbucks instead of into it, I was really proud of myself. Then I had a few minutes to spare, so I went to browse (just to browse, I swear!) the clothing section. And then I saw this dress. And I bought it. So that’s my life. Aren’t you glad you read that story? I’m sure.
































Margaret Elizabeth Studs // Tory Burch iPhone Case
Clare Vivier Clutch // J. Crew Factory Silk Tee // Margaret Elizabeth Bangle
J. Crew Factory Necklace // Grace: A Memoir

I'm a little bit in love with these black druzy studs from Margaret Elizabeth. Maybe they’ll go on sale someday. Although all I ever really wear is studs so I’m sure I would get my money’s worth from them. I’m also really hoping to buy Grace Coddington’s book soon. Have any of you read it? I’ve heard great things.

What's on your wish list at the moment?

6 comments:

  1. I think it's totally acceptable to still make wishlists (basically what my entire Pinterest is for!).

    Ha, loved that story about Target! Everytime I go there I walk out with like ten things that were not on my list. The dress you bought is so pretty.

    I haven't read the Grace Coddington memoir yet, but I want to!

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to read Grace Coddington's memoir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as impulse buys go, that dress was a great one! Love the silk top, too. I think wish lists are perfectly acceptable, no matter your age :)

    Sending sunshine your way!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of that blue shirt is so pretty....I really feel like that shade looks good on everyone!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate how every time I visit your blog, I have a sudden urge to spend lots and lots of money. Haha but really, that clutch! It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete