Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Weekend!


Ahh the weekend. It's here, it's here! This photo reminds me of my current longing for spring. It's that time of year when it's still snowing and still cold but it feels like spring is right around the corner. It's almost March and it's actually light out on my morning and evening commutes. Two definite signs of spring. In the meantime, while I wait for the loveliest of seasons to arrive, I'm going to channel Kate Beckinsale's outfit of choice, as shown above. Dressing in winter apparel, but bringing spring colors into the mix. Pastels and brights, let's do this.

On another note, today is the one year anniversary of The Everygirl! I'm so excited about it, and you should be, too. Having the opportunity to help with graphics for the site and to work with Alaina and Danielle has been such an incredible experience and I couldn't be happier for them. 

I do plan to have a bit of fun these next few days but I also need to go sit at a coffee shop and check some things off my long to do list. Don't feel too bad for me, though. My to do list mainly consists of Everygirl features, blog things and spending some time on Pinterest (yes, I put Pinterest on my to do lists). Do you have any fun plans for this weekend? 

image via

1 comment:

  1. I'm so ready for spring and pastels too! That coat is darling. Have a fabulous weekend!!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete