Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

February + Happy Weekend!



Happy February! How has one month of 2013 already passed me by? I don't get it. Time flies so quickly.

I have a new little project planned for this month. Lately I've been a little scatterbrained and unorganized in terms of my schedule. There is just so much going on sometimes that I feel like I'm being more reactive than proactive. I finish things just barely in time instead of planning ahead and I haven't quite been able to make time for things that should be taking more precedence (i.e. working out, sleeping, spending time with friends). So this weekend I plan to make a list of goals and tasks for the upcoming month (I got this idea from Rita, who so wisely called February the 'procrastinator's new years'). I am going to plan ahead for working out a few days every week and I am going to plan blog posts on the weekend instead of the night before they go up. I can do this! Organization.

Also on board for this weekend? An Everygirl feature, a work event on Saturday with an 80s theme, (I plan to channel outfits from The Carrie Diaries for inspiration) yoga and spending some time with friends. There's also a chance I might watch part of the Superbowl. Yes I just said might. Sports on TV are just not my thing.

Regardless of what I end up doing, I'm so excited for my two favorite days of the week. What are you up to?

(adorable) image via

2 comments:

  1. That whole planning ahead thing sounds like a such a good idea! I need to get better at that too. Seriously. I hope you have a fabulous weekend! It's been dumping snow here, I'm so excited about it.

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally feeling the whole "being more reactive than proactive" thing, that's a perfect way to sum up what happens when i get busy. here's to february being much less chaotic for us both! sounds like you have an excellent weekend planned, jackie girl :) hope you are staying toasty warm in minne! --rita

    ReplyDelete